• Welcome to 4G360. Connecting 4G Engineers Around the World!

Ask technical questions, find answers to common questions, and learn about 4G engineering developments.

• You have Questions? Our Community will have the answers!

Visit the Forum and Collaborate with over 10,000 4G Engineers. Our thriving forum helps you share information and get answers to tough questions.

• Connect With Our Community of 4G Engineers

Connect and share with thousands of professionals that design, install and maintain 4G networks.

Hello WiMAX360 Memebers

To improve all aspects of WiMAX360 please provide us with any ideas you think would be useful for this network. A few ideas that come to mind are:

WiMAX360 Member Locator - A better way to find other WiMAX360 members

Private Chat - Chat privately with other members

WiMAX360 Marketplace - a section where WiMAX companies, consultants etc. can showcase their products and services. Like everyone I am tired of seeing spam on this network.

WiMAX RFP Center - Post your WiMAX RFP in this private group/section.

WiMAX Training - More and better WiMAX training courses.

We welcome all ideas..

Mike Wolleben

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael What about a video conferencing feature or vid web cast. Where a topic can be discussed on a schedule. list the subject for that week day and time. And we can subscribe if its a topic that interest us Thanks Kobe
the question is who would show up on 360. We have done webinars many times on wimax.com with a good response. Typically sponsored based. Someone will need to provide the topic, content etc. and we would need an audience to make worthwhile.
Mike,

I'd like to see a "search" bar to find specific topics. There are so many discussions that its become hard to find old topics. Also, Many questions are being asked that have already been answered, but are buried.

Ted
Great point - I will see what i can do

Thanks Ted

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About This Site

This is what my site is all about.

Click Here

4G360 Sponsors

LTE North America 2014

4G360 Newsletter - Join Now!

Subscribe to our 4G360 Newsletter