• Welcome to 4G360. Connecting 4G Engineers Around the World!

Ask technical questions, find answers to common questions, and learn about 4G engineering developments.

• You have Questions? Our Community will have the answers!

Visit the Forum and Collaborate with over 10,000 4G Engineers. Our thriving forum helps you share information and get answers to tough questions.

• Connect With Our Community of 4G Engineers

Connect and share with thousands of professionals that design, install and maintain 4G networks.

I'm currently working with Intel and the CVTA regarding a demonstration in May 2008 for connected vehicle applications. Ideally, support from Sprint will align the prototype deployment to become a part of their permanent deployment. The installation will be along major traffic corridors in the Detroit, MI area and coincide with Telematics Update 2008.

Does anyone have experience in such a network for automotive applications? I've attached a white paper that identifies the market and partners I am seeking.

- Joel

Tags: connected, mobile, telematics, transportation, vehicle

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have attached an updated white paper.
Attachments:
Hi Joel,

I am working with POSDATA, a Korean Mobile WiMAX equipemt vendor at www.flyvo.com and I would like to discuss this concept with you some more.

I will be in our US, Santa Clara office later this week and perhaps we can talk over the phone then ?

I can be reached at 408-986-1144 ot at timc@posdata.co.kr

Look forward to hearing from you.

Tim
Joel,

Reviewing White Paper now. I'm a Detroit native, and have been thinking about this topic for along time.

Here is a link from the Detroit Auto Scene circa November 2003

http://api.ning.com/files/YrmdN1hCwIagHF8HrnrwJxaH3Xejh6OAFydvHzxwt...__I'd be happy to play any required role.

I will get back to you about the paper.

Regards

Tolly Marcus
Joel, All..

Zing has a new WiMAX Network deployed in South East Michigan / Detroit, the Big Three or others can start testing.

Lets get this going!

Tolly Marcus
Hello ZingMAX,

my name is Martynas and I'm export & business development manager from company Teltonika.

We are manufacturers of WiMax production from North Europe, Lithuania.

We are looking for new possible partners in USA market and I'd to offer to discuss about that ?

If You are interested in please offer best time I could reach You via phone and I'll call You.

Thank You in advance.

Looking forward to hear from You soon !

Kind regards,
Martynas Simanauskas

Export & Business Development Manager
Teltonika JSC
Web   : www.teltonika.eu
Email  : martynas.simanauskas@teltonika.lt

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About This Site

This is what my site is all about.

Click Here

Members

Blog Posts

Sprint to help bring rural LTE partners into the 2.5 GHz ecosystem

Sprint will work with its rural LTE roaming partners to get them access to LTE devices and network infrastructure for the 2.5 GHz band, the carrier confirmed.…

Continue

Posted by Zakir on July 13, 2014 at 4:19pm

Vodafone Group names Alca-Lu as a ‘Supplier of Reference’ for LTE metro cells

French-US vendor Alcatel-Lucent been selected by UK-based Vodafone Group as a ‘Supplier of Reference’ for LTE metro cells with integrated Wi-Fi capability. In revealing the development, Alca-Lu noted that the contract…

Continue

Posted by Zakir on July 13, 2014 at 4:17pm

4G360 Sponsor

© 2014   Created by Michael Wolleben.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service